Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you and a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Francis J. Craig Agency, Inc.
The GLBA further requires that we inform you that you have a right to prevent us from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party for any purpose that is not specifically authorized by law. Your right to prevent us from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party for a purpose that is not specifically authorized by law is called your right to opt out of such information sharing.
At Francis J. Craig Agency Inc. we are committed to providing you the best service while earning your trust and protecting the privacy of your information. We understand and respect the fact that you may wish to keep your personal information confidential. The following is our policy on how we handle your information:
We collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from the following sources:
1) Information from applications. This information you give us on applications and other forms, by phone or online. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, drivers license number, social security number, date of birth, length of employment, gender, marital status, prior insurance information, status of home ownership, length of residency, vehicle description, miles driven and vehicle use/driving history that we receive from you on applications or other forms.
2) Information about transactions. This is information about your trusted transactions with us and our affiliates. It includes your insurance coverage premiums and selection, your payment and claims history and information necessary for billing and payment. Other information used to investigate and settle insurance claims, such as witness statements and police reports, may be included as well.
3) Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. This information is generally used to confirm or supplement application information. We disclose consumer report information only as necessary to quote or service your insurance policy and as permitted by law. By obtaining a quote, you consent to our sharing of this information with companies and their affiliates for underwriting purposes.
We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above. We may disclose nonpublic personal financial information about you to the following types of third parties:
1) Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, automobile equipment lenders and similar financial institutions and their authorized representatives.
2) Insurance Companies, other Insurance Agents or other Insurance Brokers when we attempt to remarket your insurance coverage.
3) Other Insurance Agents or Insurance Brokers for purposes of offering other insurance products or financial services to you.
4) We also may disclose nonpublic personal financial information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted or required by law.
If you wish to opt out of such disclosures to nonaffiliated third parties, you may:
Call us at: 724-935-5753 or E-Mail us at: email@example.com
Within the agency, we restrict access to nonpublic personal financial information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your nonpublic personal financial information.